Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Filesite Right-Click
EvDev
Hello,
I'm new to FileSite developing. I need to modify FileSite's right-click pop up menu in Outlook. Currently when you right click an item from your "Matter Worklist" and select "New" then "Word Document" you get prompted to save the doc into Worksite and then a blank MS Word document opens (based on normal". We need this to open the "Create a New Document" dialog in MacPac. How would I make these modifications? Or a least maybe how to get into that right click event.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
guido1
You need to create a custom command and register it in the HKLM FileSite portion of the registry. Have a look at the "Creating Custom Commands in WorkSite" documentation (CUSTOMCOMMANDS_80.pdf) that comes with the WorkSite SDK. Specifically, Chapter 5