Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
nextDeployment failure going unnoticed
fiquebem
We're running OD 6.0.1 on SunOS 5.9. I am wondering how the initiator of a deployment can tell if the nextDeployment failed. I ran a test deployment (say, ABC) where "transactional" was "no" and the nextDeployment was a broken filelist deployment. ABC completed successfully. Did I do something wrong? (Running the filelist deployment from the command prompt resulted in OD exiting with a 1.)
The manual says that I can set "multiTierTransactional" to "yes" only when doing a directory-comparison-based multi-tiered deployment. We're not doing transactional deployments (rollback is not our concern yet), but I need to be able to check an exit code to tell whether my multi-tiered deployment succeeded. Can I? If not, the nextDeployment feature is of little use. I'd rather use DNR scripts : ).
Thanks,
S.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You may be running into bug 46279. Please open a case with Tech Support so that it can be attached to the bug report.
Thanks.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com