Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
No style display in some machine
cc96ai
In some machine, it doesn't display any style in drop down box
any idea ?
its IE 6.0.2800
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
OpenDeploy 6.0
CC Pro/Std
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I assume you're referring to the VFE? If you want a quick answer here (and who doesn't?), you'll have to give much more specific information up front.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
By the way, I miss Unix terribly.
cc96ai
Yes, the VFE 's "Apply Style" didnt show up anything
I try in same machine, but 2 different login,
one user can display the style from the drop down,
the other doesnt have anything show in drop down.
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
OpenDeploy 6.0
CC Pro/Std
cc96ai
manual to install VFE insteads on the automatic installation
It seems the problem has been fixed.
did anyone else has the problem ?
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
OpenDeploy 6.0
CC Pro/Std