Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
where is datadeploy
ultraman
Hi all !
Please tell me What happen ? I have "DD560Build14707.exe" size file is 52,926 KB. But now my server is Windows 2003 STD. Datadeploy it can't support.
So I'm download "IWOVopendeployDD[1].6.0.1.0.0.Build41860a.nti86" just for use with Windows 2003 STD. DD size file is 432 KB. and After I'm install
it to my machine it can not to use.
So that please tell me
1. Why DD601 is small than DD560 ?
2. If DD601 or next version is patch file. How I can to use DataDeploy ? Or I'm download it again? And if I download it again. please tell me
address just for download .
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Lozza
The DataDeploy compatibility matrix shows that DataDeploy 5.6 is not an option for you on Windows 2003 server:
https://support.interwoven.com/resources/products/compatibility/datadeploy.asp
I'm sure someone will come along shortly with a more accurate answer, but it may help to know that version 5.6 of DataDeploy was a standalone product, whereas version 6.x is an add-on module to OpenDeploy 6.x. So you need to make sure you've got OpenDeploy 6.x installed before installing the DataDeploy module.
ultraman
Hi !
IF "version 6.x is an add-on module to OpenDeploy 6.x." So if I whant to use Datadeploy " HOW I CAN USE ?".
IF Who know or Have sample Tell me Please.
Thank you.
Lozza
Do you have OpenDeploy installed on your server? If yes, which version?
On Windows 2003, you must install OpenDeploy 6.0 or above. In order to use DAS (Database Auto-Syncronization) this will be enough. However, if you wish to use standalone data deployments, you must also install the additional DataDeploy module.