Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Add workflow job id to the tasks screen
System
I was able to add workflow description as well as the workflow activation date to the tasks screen. However, when I tried to insert the workflow id to the tasks screen, I am getting 0 value, Here is the copy of the code I added to ui_custom.xml file. please advice. I tried to replace type with link and there is no luck.
<iwov-insert-before id="description">
<column id="wfid"
label="Job ID"
description="Job ID"
type="string"
sortable="true"
property="workflow.id"
width="6%"
align="left" />
</iwov-insert-before>
thanks
Jason
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I will have to look up the answer, but I believe there were a few posts about this in this forum a few months back. Do a quick search, but I will try and dig up the answer in the meantime.
Migrateduser
Anyone has idea how to add the workflow id to task list?
Thanks
Jason
Migrateduser
Jason,
Did you figure out a way to add Job ID to the task screen?
Thanks,
cari
I need the same functionality as you need. I get the same result too. Were you able to get it working, with the job id being populated by the correct values.
Please advise
Thanks
Cari
jeetu
Hi ,
I wasa gonig through this post and my requirement is exactly the same. Have u succeeded in displaying the Job id in the Task screen. Wven i am getting zero value when i add the Job id using the following in ui_custom.xml.
label="Job ID"
description="Job ID"
type="string"
sortable="true"
property="workflow.id"
width="6%"
align="left" />