Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
unload iis on deploy
nico
I have a deployment that sends an xml from my teamsite box to another directory on the same box. That target directory is virtualized and iis needs to be unloaded so it rereads the xml file which updates the navigation of the site.
How can I script this so, upon deployment, iis unloads the the workarea?
Od version 5.6 win2k
Thanks,
Nico
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
You could run a DNR script that uses a IIS 5 admin script to unload the workarea. I'm not sure if there is a script in /inetpub/adminscripts directory, but I'm sure one can be found.
Although this may be a workaround for your issue, why does IIS not recognize the new XML file? Are you storing the data in an application variable? Just trying to understand if this is by design.