Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VisualPreview Select Image and Check Links issues
frogman
I am using double proxy to preview ColdFusion content on a remote apps server. Content previews OK, and the SCE works fine.
When I select the "Select Image" menu item, the pop-up appears OK. However, when I select an image from the list, the resultant page is blank and the SCE throws an error.
When I select the "Check Links" menu item, the pop-up apprears but the SCE throws an error.
Has anybody come across this before? Is it a mapping issue that iwproxy should handle?
AAAHGA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Trey
1. What is the error thrown.
2. What version of TS are you using?
it depends on the error thrown but we were able to resolve this issue by deleting cookies in the users browser (IE).
Trey Wentz
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
e-mail:
trey.wentz@ferguson.com
Edited by Trey on 05/26/05 01:36 PM (server time).
abackenr
this is most likely a mapping issue. try comparing the location of the image in the page, and the location of the image that the dialog tries to send you to. i'm guessing there is some confusion as a result of the url being changed to /iw-mount. if you figure out how to get the image dialog to work, the link checker will work as well.
staff engineer @ interwoven