Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD602 with 6.5 and DB2
Maninder_IBM
Has anyone got OD602 (data deploy module) working with 6.5 deploying to a 8.1 DB2 Database?
We had this working in TS 552 and Data deploy 5.6. sice upgrading I am getting the following errors. I am sure I am using the right db2java.zip and db2jcc.jar
AS: SQL failure
DAS: ERROR:ERROR: Could not connect to [jdbc:db2:TS_PRD]
DAS:
DAS: *******************************************************
DAS: SQLException occured in JdbcCheckup:MakeConnection()
DAS: Exception Message: No suitable driver
DAS: Vendor Error Code: 0
DAS: SQL state: 08001
DAS: *******************************************************
DAS:
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
did you get this error message in your odbase.log?
Is "jdbc:db2:TS_PRD" your complete connection String? What's with server and port values?
Regards
Stefan
Maninder_IBM
I have just got this going. There was some confusion with what driver we were using. Support thought I needed driver type net and had no realised I had catalogued the DB and was using type app.
Thanks for your support.
rrose
Hi,
I am having similar problem with my database deployment. I am configuring the deployments for the first time. I copied the db2java.zip and renames as db2java_81_sol.zip. And also copied the license file to od-home/drivers (db2jcc_license_cu.jar), I started the db2strt on default port on destination. But still I am getting the No Suitable drivers found error messge.
Here is the error message
>>> Loading drivers <<<
DD : url : jdbc:db2:QAPP
DD : login : sutr
DD : login timeout=3
DD : Connecting to the database...
DD : Try connecting using jdbc:db2:QAPP...
DD : SQL failure
DD : ERROR:ERROR: Could not connect to [jdbc:db2:QAPP]
DD :
DD : *******************************************************
DD : SQLException occured in JdbcCheckup:MakeConnection()
DD : Exception Message: No suitable driver
DD : Vendor Error Code: 0
DD : SQL state: 08001
DD : *******************************************************
DD :
DD : *******STACK TRACE*************
java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:532)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:140)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.JdbcCheckup.MakeConnection(JdbcCheckup.java:434)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.JdbcCheckup.TryConnect(JdbcCheckup.java:608)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbConnectionManager.GetConnection(TDbConnectionManager.java:78)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbAgent.EstablishConnection(TDbAgent.java:549)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbAgent.(TDbAgent.java:271)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbSchemaAgent.(TDbSchemaAgent.java:64)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TConsumerManager.getDbAgentBasedOnGroupUpdate(TConsumerManager.java:513)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TConsumerManager.SetupConsumer(TConsumerManager.java:586)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TConsumerManager.SetupConsumersForOneDeployment(TConsumerManager.java:191)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TConsumerManager.SetupConsumers(TConsumerManager.java:133)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TAgentClient.Go(TAgentClient.java:105)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.IWDataDeploy.Go(IWDataDeploy.java:545)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.IWDataDeploy.run(IWDataDeploy.java:576)
DD : ERROR:Could not connect to [QAPP]
DD : ERROR:Unable to connect to QAPP
DD : ERROR:TDbAgent constructor failed.
DD : Error occured in TDbSchemaAgent
Please help if I need to set any other parameters and what could be the reason to receive this error message.
Thanks for your help.