Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Could not find matching OpenDeploy client
cari
I am working on Teamsite 6.5 with EasyDeploy 6.0.2 on Win2003
I am trying to deploy files from base server to receiver server and there is the following errors.
The log file is attached showing the error.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
looks like you are trying just a loopback test ?
Is OD running on blptccmscp01 ?
Check control panel -> services
jbonifaci
Please post your odbase.xml, odnodes.xml, odrcvr.xml and your deployment configuration xml. This will help expedite our ability to help you with this.
Sonali1977
I am also getting same error message "can not find client"
I have base server installed at sender and receiver end
I am also using easy deploy
stefanmaier
As said before: "Please post your odbase.xml, odnodes.xml, odrcvr.xml and your deployment configuration xml."