Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
win2003 std and TS 6.5
ultraman
Hi all
My machine is win 2003 STD. I'm install TS 6.5 and test many function. But now I have question.
Question is When I'm import file from Teamsite to My machine.It can not import it have Error message
Error message ---> You current security setting prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page. As a result,the page may not
display correctly.
Now at Security of IE I'm Enable every thing about ActiveX. But it still can not import file.
Please tell me How I'm modify this error
Remark ---> This problem is about JVM yes or no
thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
First of all IMPORT function is to transfer LOCAL MACHINE FILES to TEAMSITE (not teramsite yto your machine), Now I assuming that you are getting this error while you click on IMPORT button
Couple of questions?
1. Your IE version?
2. What happens after error msg?
-- Nicholas
ultraman
Couple of questions?
1. Your IE version? Answer -----> IE Versio 6.0.3790.0 Cipher Strength 128 bit
2. What happens after error msg? Answer -----> It display new page and new msg "Java is not available on this machine. Please contact your administrator"
Nicholas
Then didn't installed Java on your machine?
Thanks Nicholas
rpollock
Or you can enable the MS JAVA, but the SUN JRE works ok if you want to install that.
sample_report.rptdesign
ultraman
Before install TS 6.5 I'm install JAVA first. But now I can modify this error. I'm install Java Virtual Machine.
And test import file again it Ok.
Remark -----> So I'm think because win2003 is not support JVM. If you install JVM it can use every thing.
THANK YOU
Michael
Yes, yes - a fine summary of the situation
Michael