Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
deployment with 5.6 base and 5.5.1 receiver
suj
Hi All,
I have a requirement that we need to initiate a reverse deployment between OD 5.6 base server and 5.5.1 receiver server. We need to use include filters (a feature available on 5.6 but not on 5.5.1) to pull only the required files from the target server. Will the include filters work in this case or will i have to depend on exclude filters? I do not have this setup at my end to test the same (we are still in design phase) so appreciate if anyone can help me out here.
TIA
Suj
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
From the OD 5.6 Release Notes...
"Features Not Supported
The following features are not supported when deploying from this release of OpenDeploy to OpenDeploy release 5.5.1 or 5.0.1:
+ Data compression
+ Inclusion and exception filters
+ Deployment adapters"
I'm sure these restrictions pertain to reverse deployments as well as forward.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com