Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Adding Menu Item
peklo
All,
I am on TS6.5
I have added a new menu item to the actions menu, run the make_toolkit.ipl command and it doesn't show up
I have even modifed one of the items that was added before and run the make_toolkit.iplcommand and the modification doesn't show up.
What am I missing here?
Here is the code
<!-- CC Pro: Content tab -->
<action-list id="iw.ccpro.filesys.menubar">
<!-- Add "Tasks for File" to the "File" menu -->
<menu id="iw.ccpro.file.menu">
<link id="custom.deploy"
label="Deploy"
description="Deploy Interface"
operationID="custom.deploy.op"
url="/../iw-bin/wdpro_menu.ipl/Deploy55_GUI.cgi"
target="_blank"/>
</menu>
<menu id="iw.ccpro.custom.menu" label="Custom">
<link id="show.env.link"
label="Show_Env"
description="Show Env"
url="/iw-bin/show_env.cgi"
windowFeatures="width=640,height=570,scrollbars=yes,menubar=yes,titlebar=no,resizable=yes,status=yes,center=true,dependent=false"
target="_blank"
operationID="od.check.op">
</link>
</menu>
<menu id="iw.ccpro.action.menu">
<link id="iw.ccpro.action_menu.transform.link"
label="Transform XML"
url="/../iw-bin/TransformXML.cgi"
target="_blank"/>
</menu>
</action-list>
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
There are a bunch of links and menus listed in your post. Which one isn't working?