Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Modifying Data Capture Template Look
tflst5
I am working on Teamsite 5.5.2
My goal is to improve the look of the datacapture form page. I would like to change the buttons and some of the fonts on the page (that much should be easy) I would also like to hide the tree view frame if that is possible. I found that if i pass a jsp querystring i can bring up a different frameset (simple_frameset.jsp) but i also lose the buttons and description frames that i would like to keep. Has anyone done anything similar to this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Curious... you're trying to do quite a bit. How far are you to upgrading to v6.x? Have you seen what 6.x looks like? If your customers are that concerned about the appearance of the application (and why not be?), this might give greater pressure to upgrade.
I've applied relatively minor appearance tweaks to version 5.5.2 and below -- not anything near what it sounds like you're trying to do -- it's actually pretty straight-forward once you find out which files you need to work with, which it sounds like you have.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
By the way, I miss Unix terribly.
Migrateduser
I would echo Dave's comment and encourage you to upgrade so you have customization capabilities without hacking the code.
The upgrade from 552 to 65x is no where near as complex as getting to 552.
regards,
lissa