Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unselect first field of DCT
amar_maheshwary
Hi ,
I have a DCT in which the first field is a combo box. When I open a new DCR its always selected but I want to unselect the first field in the DCR.
I checked my DCT and it has values something
<item name="Generation_Location">
<label>Generation Location</label>
<description>Please choose which directory this page will be generated in.</description>
<select size="1" multiple="f" required="t">
<option selected="t" value="" label="" />
<option selected="f" value="/" label="/" />
</select>
</item>
I reset the selected to f but its not working which is strange. Can you help me out for this.
Br,
-Amar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi Amar
What version / platform etc are you using?
Cheers
Michael
Migrateduser
What if you were to leave the "selected" attribute out of each item and declare the first one as simply <option/> ?
Oh, and what Michael said, what version and platform are you on?
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
By the way, I miss Unix terribly.
jbonifaci
Dave, I think he means that he doesn't want the first DCT item highlighted when he opens up his DCT. Or maybe I'm over thinking this...
Migrateduser
Hmmm, it shouldn't be focused on immediately, anyway. Maybe it's because of the "selected" directives he's giving. If amar wants to select an item (I'm hoping he's reading this even though I'm responding to jeff), it might be a better UI to do so through FormAPI. Otherwise, you might invoke focus on that field.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
By the way, I miss Unix terribly.