Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Chicago User Group meeting
Bowker
I will be hosting a Chicago User Group meeting in Downtown Chicago on Thursday June 16th. During that meeting I will be re-presenting my GearUp presentation on Content Services for TeamSite. After the presentation I'll give a demo of our in-house developed customized TeamSite Interface which is build 100% on CSSDK.
Thursday, June 16, 1:00 -> . . ..
7th floor - Madison room
181 West Madison
Chicago
1:00 - 1:30 Doors open
1:30 - 1:45 Introductions
1:45 - 2:45 ContentServices for TeamSite presentation given at GearUp
2:45 - 3:15 Demo of Northern Trust's customization of TeamSite
3:15 - . . . . Open Discussion on anything Interwoven related
I need to give the security desk a [rough] list of people who will be attending. If you would like to attend, please send me an e-mail ( ddb (at) ntrs.com [avoiding spam]) with "Interwoven User Group" in the subject line or my spam filter will eat it.
If there is enough interest, I could setup a WebEx connection, but I would need to know well in advance to get everything setup on my side.
Dan Bowker
Northern Trust
Web Publishing Technology
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet