Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Performance issue with TS 6.5
motlnt
HI All,
My Env.
TS 6.5
Win2003 Ent Edition
I am facing significant performance issue with TS 6.5
We have just migrated from TS 5.5.2 to TS 6.5
If I compare these two environments,
1) A DCR in TS 6.5 takes almost 2 mins to open wheres in TS 552 it takes only 1 min.
2) The branch traversing time in TS 6.5 is more than TS 552
I dont know what happened to the claims from IW about TS 65 being faster than TS 552
any ideas on this?
thx in advance
MJ
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Check where it is taking the time.
In your environment there are a number of callouts and formapi calls. Run the
callouts from Unix and see if those are significantly longer.
Andy
ProfessorX
I have seen performance issues occur with certain CLT's
Click Here
Thanks in advance!
win2k3 TS 6.5 sp1; OD 6.0.1; DD enabled
The Professor-