Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Could not find matching OpenDeploy client for (A)
cheeku
I have tried all the things under open deploy section for this particular problem. I used IP everywhere instead of DNS name. but still in the log it is showing me the DNS Name, Even I searched my all files where that DNS name is mentioned and replaced the same with IP address. I also started all the services again and the server also. but still in logs it is showing me the error Could not find matching OpenDeploy client for (mohsaswks23650)mentioning my DNS name. please help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Please post your odnodes.xml and your deployment conf file.
cheeku
Attached are the required files
jbonifaci
I didn't realize you were deploying to the same machine. Can you please post your odbase.xml as well?
hailinz
1. make sure that your odbase.xml and odrcvr.xml are good.
2. make sure that your deployment files are good.
3. make sure that your receiver server is run good.