Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
JSP Page Preview Problem
Rameshwari
Hi,
i am getting the following error while I try to preview files when I load them in TeamSite 6.5.
"File chainSearchResult.jsp of type application/octet-stream cannot be displayed in the browser window. You can download the file to your local system, or you can perform any of the standard VisualPreview actions using the toolbar"
The file I need to preview is a .jsp file.
Can someone please tell me what needs to be done in oder to preview the page..
Thanks and Regards,
Rameshwari G
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
have you done any steps to integrate your application server with TeamSite?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Rameshwari
Sir,
My application is hsoted on JBoss . Please can you give me some documentation that will provide some information on how to integrate TS with JBoss?
Thanks and Regards,
Rameshwari G
Rameshwari
Sir,
My application is hosted on JBoss . Please can you give me some documentation that will provide some information on how to integrate TS with JBoss?
Thanks and Regards,
Rameshwari G
Michael
Greg,
Congratulations on the knighthood!
Cheers
Lord Hansen
gzevin
Struth, mate, I'm honoured!
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
gzevin
I don't think there is a documentation on this. However, you might as well search the forums on integration details - there were some good postings on that matter.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU