I am on TS6.5 with win2k3. I am trying to populate my select box from database.The same old think which most of them have done. I am getting the following error, The code is also hown below. Thank in advance.
#!F:\iw-home\iw-perl\bin\iwperl.exe
use CGI;
use DBI;
$ENV{TEMP} = 'C:\temp';
$ENV{SYSTEMROOT} = 'C:\winnt';# or whatever it is on your box
my $dbh = DBI->connect('dbi

DBC:GPOi', 'bcoca', 'bcoca' ) or
die "Unable to connect: " . $DBI::errstr . "\n";
# OK, connected, now select from Customers table.
my $sel = $dbh->prepare( "SELECT NAME FROM V_MBR_AFFILIATE_LIST; " );
$sel->execute();
my $name;
print "<substitution>\n";
print "<option selected=\"t\" label=\" \" value=\" \" />\n";
while(( $name) = $sel->fetchrow_array ) {
chomp ($name);
$name =~ s/ *$//;
$name = CGI::escapeHTML($name);
print "<option label=\"$name\" value=\"$name\" />\n" ;
}
#############Errors###################################
F:\iw-home\iw-perl\bin>iwperl populate.ipl
DBI connect('GPOi','bcoca',...) failed: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data so
urce name not found and no default driver specified (SQL-IM002)(DBD: db_login/SQ
LConnect err=-1) at populate.ipl line 7
Unable to connect: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found a
nd no default driver specified (SQL-IM002)(DBD: db_login/SQLConnect err=-1)
Thank you