Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
email link
Enthu
Hi all,
Is there a way to send actual contents of the HTML file generated, in the body of the email to the approver. My environment is win-2k3 and teamsite 6.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Is it possible? sure - if you have a reference to the file you can open it, read it in, and dump it out into the body of the email message.
Do you really want to do it? - highly questionable - a better solution is usually to *attach* such files to the email - and there have been several threads on this subject, some fairly recent, so I suggest you search the forums for the information that already exists with regard to attaching files to email.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Enthu
Thanks for your reply Adam. I went through all the threads related to email attachment. I would like to know if it is feasible to call vb exe from external task and from which command can i call this vb application in external task.
Thanks,
Enthu
Adam Stoller
It's almost definitely possible to call vb.exe from an external task - but I think you'll find things much easier if you stick to Perl - at least as a wrapper to your vb script. I know nothing about VB and have absolutely no desire to change that situation ;-)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com