Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Difference betw. runing old Set Metadata & Metatagger?
psr
Can somebody list differences between, Running a Metatagger & running old Set Metadata on a file?
I have one group using old set metadata on one branch & another group using Metatagger on different branch. For one of the error I am facing (the case is open since more than 4 months now), IWOV techsupport have suggested me to move the users using old set metadata option to new Metatagger option as the final answer. Before talking to the user to change there minds, I was just wondering if anybody have any document or list giving the difference between two scenes & the possible issues I may be facing.
TS 552
Solaris 8 SP4
MT3.5
!Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet