Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
remove a page from DCT
yanSi
My DCT has multiple pages as a result of putting items-per-page="1" in templating.cfg. I'm doing a hide/show thing in my DCT depending on what a user selects from a drop down. Sometimes all items on a page will be hidden so I want to remove that page. Is there any way to do that?
TS 6.5
Windows 2000 Server
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
I don't believe so. If there is, I would love to know about it...
Adam Stoller
My guess is "no" - you should probably check with Support ... and probably open a FR if my guess is correct.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
I wonder, though, if there's a hack to do it though, like changing a hidden form value on the parent document to proceed to two pages ahead instead of one if certain criteria are met. If you find that this is the case, please share! That would be pretty cool.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
By the way, I miss Unix terribly.
yanSi
Jumping to another page is already possible by using IWDatacapture.gotoPage(int). But users will still be able to jump around and end up on a page with nothing in it and then get an error complaining about can't setFocus() on invisible items.
TS 6.5
Windows 2000 Server