Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Email and Grouptasks
frogman
Hi,
Teamsite 6.1 SP 2
Windows Svr 2003
We have a content approval workflow:
1. Job Instanciation Form: User selects 1 OR MORE Reviewers
2. Externalt Task: Selected Users are emailed - email includes task details and a single button "Approve\Reject"
3. GroupTask: Reviewer Approval/Rejection
4. Approve: Check for Conflicts, Submit and Deploy
OR
5. External Task: Email Author with rejection notification
On step 2, when the users have received their emails, the first user to click the "Approve\Reject" should be taken to the Task details screen, showing them as the owner of the task.
I am having a problem with this. I've tried using the taketask CCI and this appears to work OK BUT I'vebeen unable to locate any documentation on what the done_page URL should be to go straight to the Task Details screen.
Can anybody help?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I did a quick look in the UI Customization guide- I'm not sure if done_page is documented to the extent you need. Please let me know if you looked:
https://support.interwoven.com/library/manuals/teamsite/teamsite.asp
thanks.
lissa
frogman
Hi Lissa,
I have been using the UI customization guide and have searched the docs for done_page - there is not a great deal of info there.
I did some more testing and I guess the problem I have is that the taketask URL command under Windows Svr 2003 Teamsite 6.1 SP2 does not actually Take the task - the task details screen opens OK but the 'Take' link is still displayed rather than the Owner being updated with the user who clicked the email link. Is this a bug?
I think I have a workround - I'll test for which CC the user is logged into (if any) and use the iwcc/command/cc[pro or std]/take_task CCI instead.
I would rather use iwcc/taketask together with done_page but just need to find out what the URL is to go to the Task Details screen. Can you let me know what the URL is and if there a reference file in anywhere in iw-home that might provide this information?
Many thanks
Mike
Adam Stoller
The fact that taketask does not, in fact, take the task - is an issue which has been bantied around these forums a number of times - and I assume there is a feature request on this somewhere - so you should probably contact support to have your orgnaization's name associated with it.
Given how it works - taketask should land you on the task details screen already - if you want a separate command for that - I'd say 'viewtaskdetails' (documented on page 106 of the UICG (6.5a) would seem to be the logical choice.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
PaulW
I am trying to use TakTask as well.
Page 97 of the UICG customisation guide says that done_page should take the user to that page when it is finished. I pass in done_page. But when I click close in the task details page. or if I approve the content- I am just taken to the CCPro UI.
My take task URL is:
***
http://server/iw/webdesk/taketask?taskid=226371&done_page=/iw-cc/custom/index.jsp
But then do notice the link of the close button is:
***
http://server/iw-cc/command/null?customer.done_page=/iw-cc/custom/index.jsp&customer.full_redirect=true&done_page=/iw-
cc/ccpro/workflow/update_handler.jsp%3fcustomer.done_page%3d/iw-cc/custom/index.jsp%26customer.full_redirect%3dtrue%26taskid%3d226371&full_redirect=true&taskid=226371
Any thoughts about why done_page isn't working? It doesnt' sem to work for task details either.