Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
<description> in metadata datacapture.cfg
gzevin
well, I've noticed that <description> in metadata datacapture.cfg are shown in the tagging interface ONLY if items are on the top level, i.e., if I have replicants, descriptions for the items underneath are not shown (the question mark next to the field label does not appear)
anybody seen that - any workaround - or it's a known bug?
TS 6.1 SP1 Solaris
I posted here as this is not actually a metatagger question
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
amar_maheshwary
something similar happening with me .. In the metadata datacapture.cfg file if I set an item (required = "t") then * symbol appears after the item ... and for browser and cgi call out button is just stuck to text box without any gap .. I tried the same on another machine and in that
copied the datacapture.cfg.example to datacapture.cfg file and then changed required="f" to required="t" for one element and * is coming after the text box .... As per the documentation datacapture.cfg file is similar to normal templates except for Form API stuff but then why browse button is not appearing in normal manner .... I want to know if this is a known error or if possible how can we get rid of this