Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
how can i know MT is installed ?
cc96ai
Base on the MT installation guide,
I cannot find out where is my MT
but i can MT GUI in my TS.
how can I vefity MT is installed ?
Thanks
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
OpenDeploy 6.0
CC Pro/Std
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
on DOS you should be able to run control panel -> services and see it.
You can also search for a CLT like: mtlicenseinfo
cc96ai
if I don't have 'mtlicenseinfo' in my machine
so it means MT is not installed.
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
OpenDeploy 6.0
CC Pro/Std
nipper
Likely not, that is a CLT that is sent with MT.
Should be in $MT-HOME/bin
What URL are ou using to get to MT ? The admin server or just set metadata ?
cc96ai
I cannot find $MT-HOME/bin as well
I only can see MetaData GUI which from Teamsite GUI
File | Tag
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
OpenDeploy 6.0
CC Pro/Std
nipper
The file->tag is part of TeamSite. It can be configured to communicate with MetaTagger.
When you tag something, are there any buttons that say Generate ? That would invoke
MT. Certainly sounds like you do not have MT installed.
Cna you check Control Panel ? That is the best way to know for certain. You could run regedit and
search for metatagger as well.
cc96ai
I dont have the permission to view the serivces in Control Panel, thats the problem.
I sent the request to my system admin ,however ....
I cannot see any button is called "Generate".
I believe the machine doesnt have MT
Thanks
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
OpenDeploy 6.0
CC Pro/Std