Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Schedule in command line
cc96ai
E:\iw-home\OpenDeploy\OpenDeployNG\bin\iwodcmd schedadd odDeploy -r 1d -s 2m -k area=Y:\default\main\Internet\WORKAREA\Internet\www -k filelist=E:\iw-home\temp\filelist_11127301064828.cfg
If I want to start the schedule in exactly 02:00AM, then how can I set into command line
I know GUI can do that, but can command line do the same thing?
Thanks
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
OpenDeploy 6.0
CC Pro/Std
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
No, this is not possible via the command line tool.
Feature request #38988 is on file.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
jornduff
Yes this is possible. It is easier than you can imaging. I was able to accomplish it via the command line real easy. Everything is possible if you can dare to dream.
Here is how you do it. For instance if I want to schedule something for tomorrow at 2 am in the morning, I first calculate the schedule date in milliseconds.
Then subtract the current time in milliseconds. convert your result to minutes by dividing by 60 (I know thats weird. I thought so too) and then pass that to open deploy. Open deploy will take it as - Deploy these items n minutes from current time. There you have it. Go save the world.
my $schedule_date = timelocal(0, 0, 2, $dd, ($mm - 1), ($yyyy - 1900);
my $current_time = time();
my $time_diff_in_minutes = ($schedule_date - $current_time)/60;
don't forget to concatnate this with "m" for open deploy to know thats minutes.
$time_diff = $time_diff."m";
$ODHOME/bin/iwodcmd schedadd $config_name -s $time_diff = $ODHOME/bin/iwodcmd schedadd SOMENAME -s 300m
thus the schedule time is 300 minutes from current time.
Vincent Mutambuki
Systems Engineer
Meredith Corp.
vincent.mutambuki@meredith.com