Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Chicago User Group meeting
Bowker
I will be hosting an Interwoven User Group meeting on June 16th from 1:00 until ...
Meeting details:
Thursday, June 16, 1:00 -> . . ..
7th floor - Madison room
181 West Madison
Chicago
JUNE 16, 2005
1:00 - 1:30 Arrival / Welcome
1:30 - 1:45 Introductions
1:45 - 2:45 ContentServices presentation given at GearUp, presented by
Dan Bowker, Vice President - Senior Technical Consultant,
Northern Trust
2:45 - 3:15 Demo of Northern Trust's customization of TeamSite
3:15 - 3:45 TeamSite 6.7 and Feedback, presented by Kevin Cochrane,
Vice President, Web Content Management, Interwoven
3:45 - .... Open Discussion on Interwoven-related issues
If you are interested in attending please let me know at ddb (at) ntrs.com with "Interwoven User Group" in the subject line. (my Spam eater will eat your message without that subject line!)
Dan Bowker
Northern Trust
Web Publishing Technology
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
hossman1
Dan,
I know you probably can't do this because we are kind of late in the game, but I was wondering if you would be up for changing the date of the User Group to June 14th instead of the 16th to help us out-of-towners kill 2 birds with one stone.
I am wanting to come to your User Group but I am also attending the IWOV Executive Dinner on IT Compliance and Operational Efficiency on June 14th in Chicago and I am not sure I would be able to swing two trip to Chi-town in 3 days.
Thanks,
Dustin Cassady
Senior UI Designer
COUNTRY Insurance & Financial Services