Hi all,
I have to retrive various details about the workflow(Submitted by the user) in perl file.
These are the information i am still unable to get :::
>> The intiated date(The day when user submitted the workflow).When i go to the workflow interface of teamsite, i can see the initiated date of the specific workflow in this format mm/dd/yy.
I checked the possible methods that can give me the Activation date in various .pm files, LIKE GetActivationTime() method in WFworkflow.pm .This method is return me time in seconds which is very uncomfortable to understand and estimate the day of submission.
>> One more label is showing on the workflow interface,Duration: . I am absolutely unable to find the appropriate method to retrieve this information in my perl file
I hope to recieve some valuable solutions from experts.I am attaching the part of perl file i am using.
-Best Regards,
Pranav
Edited by pranav on 06/01/05 04:45 AM (server time).