Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Change interface about the color ..of the pages
Herman
Hi everyone,
If I don't use toolkit to chang User interface,
Because I want to change the color ,the big ...of the front (title,content),
I feel the interface of Teamsite isn't user friendly.
ex. l want to chang the page iw.ccpro.job_details..
if use workflow_custom.xml,I just can add attribute,but i want delete come element,or change the front color,
<attributelist id="iw.ccpro.job_details.attributelist">
<attribute id="job_details.release_date"
label="Release Date"
description="Release Date"
property="variable(release_date)"
type="date"
typeFormat="SHORT" />
</attributelist>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I think you may have to do a better job of phrasing your question.
If you want to modify the way the UI looks - you have to use the toolkit.
If you want to remove something like the Due Date from the columns in the workflow UI - then you would modify the workflow_custom.xml like:
<workflow-config>
<attributelist id="iw.ccpro.taskdetails.attributelist">
<attribute id="taskdetails.Group" type="string" typeFormat="DEFAULT" property="variable(Group)" label="Group"/>
<iwov-delete>
<attribute id="taskdetails.duedate"/>
</iwov-delete>
</attributelist>
<attributelist id="iw.ccpro.job_details.attributelist">
<attribute id="jobdetails.Group" type="string" typeFormat="DEFAULT" property="variable(Group)" label="Group"/>
<iwov-delete>
<attribute id="jobdetails.duedate"/>
</iwov-delete>
</attributelist>
</workflow-config>
Beyond that - you really need to read the UI Customization Guide. Hope that helps.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Herman
Thanks ,now i know can remove some element,but how can i know the "attribute id" like -Job Description?
and I really want to change the color ,front-size of the interface page,
toolkit don't offer this function,any idea?
Adam Stoller
Stylesheets provide options for changing fonts and colors.
Why would you want to remove the job description?
- are you talking about from the headings at the top, or in the details at the bottom?
- If it's in the top - something similar to what I posted would do.
- If it's in the bottom - my guess is that there's some way to do that too - though I haven't tried. You'd need to spend some time reading the reference files and the UI Toolkit Customization Guide - and probably do a lot of experimentation.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com