Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WorkRoute Form JSP location?
jman
Hi,
In WorkRoute Form Manager sometimes I found that the form will suddenly disappear after download the form jsp, edit it and upload it back.
Anyone know where the Form JSP is physically stored? Is it stored inside the WorkRoute facility or stored under the file system?
Thanks,
John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
I don't know why user can not edit the custom jsp's from the Form Manager, may be someone from Interwoven could provide information on this, well I think you could access the jsp under Customized Files Manager/workflowform (with changed names).
Thanks Nicholas
Migrateduser
John,
As I mentioned in another thread to you, I'm not sure why it is that you're not able to customize workflow forms. And I do think this is a matter worth bringing up to Interwoven tech support (and checking your FormsManager log file to see for any obvious errors).
As for where the JSP files are physically stored, since they are treated as any other document in the CMS repository, they are actually stored in the file server (not that you can retrieve them from there). With regards to their location in the WorkSite MP heirarchy, they're in the "Workflow Forms" workspace of the "Enterprise Workflow" facility of your workflow-designated library.
Best of luck - I hope you're able to resolve the Forms Manager issues you're dealing with. Please let us know how things go.
Take care,
Nick
The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion. - Thomas Paine
Nicholas
A proper msg comes up while uploaing jsp from Forms Manager "A custom JSP form cannot be edited using the Form Manager....." so I think this one of the limitation. btw if we couldn't edit the JSPs from Forms Manager then how we do this?
Thanks Nicholas