Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
does worksitemp support Oracle 10G?
System
we have a user want to use Oracle10G as wsmp lib.
but when I create lib on Oracle10G in worksitemp configure manager, it always return error message.
so , does worksitemp4.1 B6 support Oracle10G?
thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dbguy
No.
Migrateduser
I download Oracle 10G Jdbc driver and put it to lib , then I can create lib on Oracle 10G, I guess wsmp can run on Oracle 10G although it's not offcially supported.
dbguy
Again, it is not supported. It means:
- As we have not run our (lengthy) certification tests, IWOV R&D does not guarantee it will work. Being able to create a library does not mean everything else will work correctly.
- ANYTHING can go wrong at ANY time. Usually it will be at the worst time possible.
- No one will not be able to help you when things go wrong.
JTNeville
not to undermine the correctness of DB Guy's post as it is important, what fun would life be as a dev if we didn't do unsupported stuff?
dbguy
LOL