Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error: operation Failure
System
Hi,
I am a new user of TS 6.1 and currently trying to launch a wf I wrote.
I get an error saying the following:
" ERROR:00001:Failure in Operation
ERROR:Bad Task Name Notify:Notify Reviewer activation "
I can comment things out and then this would disappear, but the workflow won't work properly. Any ideas what can cause this error?
Thanks,
Ido
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Odds are you have some task names that don't match up. If you post your wft it will be easier for someone to tell you exactly what it is you are doing wrong.
~Jeff
Migrateduser
Hi,
I think you are prob right, because I modified some stuff, and the workflow seems to work fine.
If the problem comes back, I'll post the workflow.
Thanks,
ido