Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Printable tpl
nico
I've created a tpl that generates a page that is both a web and printable page thanks to css. But I've been tasked with hiding or removing the title and page numbers (from top of page), url and date (from bottom of page) that is auto printed from any web page. Does anyone know a solution for this?
Thanks,
Nico
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
Are you talking about the Page Setup of the browser properties ?
nico
I guess so, the investigating I've done regarding this issue seems to result that in order to hide those from printing would be to somehow control the clients page setup. Of course I assume that means this would only work for IE6+, sigh... Where do I even begin? Javascript?
Thanks,
Nico
Valentine
I think this is a browser setting and you won't be able to change them. And I hope that they are not exposed to the javascript.