Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error parsing version path
infoForDj
Hi,
In my workflow, I have an update task that copies files attached to the job from one WORKAREA to another.
Ex: If 1.html and 2.html are attached to the job, then they should get copied from dev workarea to prod workarea.
However, this is not happening.
When I run the iwupdate command for the above data, I get the following error:
ERROR:02102: Error parsing version path:
Please help me debug this error.
Thanks,
Dhruv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
It might help if you posted the code for the updatetask - preferably from the job description file generated during workflow instantiation (by enabling workflow debugging).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
infoForDj
Hi,
The problem was with update task. It was taking wrong source path.
Thanks for the help.
Dhruv