Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite performance when migrating branches
stevekrys
Currently on TeamSite 5.5.2 on Windows and preparing to upgrade to 6.5. We are going to use the approach of keeping our prod environment the prod environment and using our dev environment to implement and test the upgrade, then migrating the upgrade back over to prod. We are going to migrate the prod backing store over to our dev environment using iwmigrate.exe as a first step. I was wondering what, if any, performance issues I can expect on the prod environment once I start migrating the backing store over to dev. We will have users actively using prod, but no one on dev (obviously). Thanks in advance.
Steve
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet