Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwproxy_isapi.dll not loading
Paul
Folks - We are running TeamSite 6.1 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server and get a blank page when trying to preview from the workarea. Upon further examination, we find that the iwproxy_isapi.dll is not loading. When we remove the TeamSite redirector from the IIS manager the pages will preview without the includes.
We need to have the isapi.dll loaded because we frequently use global include files that reside outside or above the level of the page that is serving them.
Anyone else ever have this problem?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I haven't had this particular problem but have had more than a few issues with IIS 6.0. So many that I've called up Microsoft enough for hotfixes that there's a particular individual I'll typically ask for because he's good and he knows his stuff.
I'd start by determining if you can create a new web site independent of TS and create an ASP page (or other page that uses isapi.dll). If you can see it in that context but not in TS, it's not your DLL. If not, I'd look at Microsoft's knowledge base to see if there are known issues with that file.
Dave
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
Paul
Dave -
If I direct .htm and .html files to use C:\WINNT\System32\inetsrv\ssinc.dll in the Home Directory>Configuration section of the IIS manager, the pages will preview OK from within TeamSite.
When we try and enable the TeamSite Redirector by loading e:\iw-home\lib\iwproxy_isapi.dll We see either an unknown for the status or a red arrow pointing down and an error in the event viewer stating that the dll failed to load. That is also when we get a blank page when trying to preview ANY page
I have been able to preview asp pages independent of TS as well.
Migrateduser
You may want to contact IW support about this... are you able to attach a print-screen of the page you get when the redirector is enabled?
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
Paul
I have engaged them and been working with them for two days. Thought I'd toss this out to the greater community
)
Thanks