Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Invoking a html file from the custom menu
mgbala
Hi,
I want to invoke a html file from the custom menu in CC Pro (TS ver 6.5 SP1-Win 2003). I have modified the ui_custom.xml and included the url as: url="/test.html". If clicked on the menu item.. it gives "The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /iw-cc/test.html." error.
Any help will be appreciated.
thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Ottawa_IWOV
Where did you save the HTML file?
patrickm
Try chaning your file to JSP, or using a JSP with a redirect to your HTML file.
What's happening here is when you click on the custom menu item, a redirect URL is created which includes POST parameters. Unfortunitely the APACHE Server isn't configured to accept POST items on HTML files. However I believe it will work for JSP pages.
Let me know how you get on!
Patrick M