Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Email Issue
System
I am using a workflow which sends an email with the attachment in HTML format when the job is complete.
I want my message to be always marked as "high importance". I have tried putting this in the header Importance => 2, or Importance => "High\r\n" in my email script but it does not work. I am using with MIME::Lite and remote SMTP relay server to send email. Does anyone know how to do this in perl using MIME::Lite. Please look at the attached file.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I'd try setting the header in a separate statement. Say,
$msg->add("Importance" => "high");
Also, have you checked the actual headers of the email to see that the headers are not actually there? I've seen Importance: High rather than Importance: 2.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
By the way, I miss Unix terribly.
Migrateduser
Great! it worked.
thanks a lot