Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workroute MP - Forms Manager
magikandrea
I've got a problem with the Forms Manager.
When I run the formsmanager.bat file, I can see the Forms Manager dialog. Then I insert my username and password, I specify my cluster then I click Login.
After some seconds I receive the following error:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forms Manager cannot connect to the Workflow Server.
The WorkRoute MP admin may be locked out.
Please contact your support staff to unlock the WorkRoute MP admin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What can I do to solve this problem?
Thank you for your help!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ASHU3i
HI,
We were also facing a problem while logging in to the FM.However when we moved to SP1 the problem was sorted out automatically.
What is the version u r on?
Rgds
magikandrea
Hi, the version is SP1 Hotfix B4.
I solved the problem by re-initializing the Enterprise Workflow facility.
I don't know why this solution was good, I just tried.
Actually I can't understand which was the problem.