Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Command iw.ccpro.list_directory not found in the c
nipper
TS 6.5 SP2, Solaris
I was mucking with a custom menu item. Then this started happening whenever I was trying to read a dir with
cc_pro - Command iw.ccpro.list_directory not found in the command descriptors.
I have restored the working ui_custom.xml from a known good server and ran make_toolkit plus iwreset
no luck
Called support, just curious if anyone has seen this
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
So just after I posted this I found out that TeamSite was in a really bad state. I rebooted the server & totally dead.
Of course I am fliying home soon.
Net result was that someone move /etc/iw.cfg to $iw-home/etc/iw.cfg
Should be legal. But that killed everything. Somehow TS was looking for the old copy which did not exist.
Restored and I am back in business.
Andy
trude
I had the same issue. In my case, a simple IW server restart did the job.
/etc/init.d/iw.server stop_all
/etc/init.d/iw.server start
No idea though what caused the error.