Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Limit # of terms
nickcolorado
Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a configuration setting that I can make to limit the number of terms a user can apply to a metatagger enabled field? For example, I have a metatagger enabled field labled 'product'. The product taxonomy has 100 terms. When auto-tagging and when manually tagging a file I want to limit the number of terms that can be applied to the file to 3. The problem I am trying to solve is that we have some users applying 20+ terms to a document which results in slow performance when trying to leverage the metadata.
Thanks for you help!
Nick
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
j0ej0e
Hi,
I'm not sure about manual tagging but in auto-tagging, one way you can try is to include -numcategories in the rack script of your project
e.g. parse ;classify -numcategories 3;
It will only assign at most 3 labels to a document
rgds,
joe