Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Limit # of terms deployed
nickcolorado
Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a configuration setting that I can make in datadeploy to limit the number of terms deployed for a particular metadata field? For example I have a metatagger enabled field labled 'product'. Some pieces of content have 10 or more product terms applied to them. When deploying the metadata for the product field, I only want to deploy the first three product terms, not all 10+ product terms.
Thanks for you help!
Nick
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
i_like_smile
Hi Nick,
What is your OD/DD version? I believe you are deploying a replicant field, right? For example, let's say your datacapture.cfg defines the product could reach 20 fields maximum. So by default, your configuration file looks like:
<column name="Product" data-type="varchar(255)" value-from-field="Product List/[0-19]/Product" is-replicant="yes" allows-null="no"/>
Since you only want 3 fields to be deployed, you can change the configuration file to:
<column name="Product" data-type="varchar(255)" value-from-field="Product List/[0-2]/Product" is-replicant="yes" allows-null="no"/>
So DD will only look for the first 3 fields and deploy them.
Thanks and I hope this helps.
Li
Li
Interwoven Certified Professional
Interwoven Inc.
http://www.interwoven.com
Edited by i_like_smile on 09/21/05 03:54 PM (server time).