Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
directories inside presentation folder
Enthu
Hi All,
Just want to know if it's possible to have tpl file inside directories which are beneath presentation folder like
Category
|
data_type
|
presentation
|
directory1
|
directory2
|
tpl file.
I went thru the documents and couldn't find any thing mentioning about it. If you try to view the preview then it gives the error. Though I personally feel it should not work.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
I think, you can achieve this. Just try defining the <template> tag like below
<template name="directory1/directory1.tpl" extension="html">
<locations>
<branch vpath-regex="" preview-dir="/">
<directory dir-regex=".*" />
</branch>
</locations>
</template>
Tim__D
I know its possible to store your component templates in a subdirectory. If your DCT has a choice of .tpl's I'm not sure how the TS GUI will display the choices if the tpl is within a directory. Never tried it.