Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Attaching files while initiating workflow.
SandeepMadan
Hi,
I want to generate the HTML from the tpl using iwgen and attach the files by parsing the DCR while initiating a workflow. As the next requried step is to meta tag the content.
Can any one quickly help on this.............
Regards,
Sandeep Madan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Could you go into more detail about what it is you want to do? I applaud you for trying to stuff as much context into one sentence as possible but I think that's also where I lost ya
Dave
Current Environments:
(1,2) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
SandeepMadan
with tt_data i am initiating my wft on click of finish.
Now once the wft is being initiated I want to call a ipl file so that I can attach images and html files to the wft job . My start task is of meta-tagging so I want all my associated files are tagged at once.
Regards,
Sandeep
Regards,
Sandeep Madan
Migrateduser
I see. You may need to perform this with an external task (as the start task). The external task would parse the attached DCR for additional files, etc., and add them accordingly.
Current Environments:
(1,2) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
JonathonG
You could just write a Perl subroutine (and place in a module) that does all of the necessary work to generate, etc. and returns a list of file paths created/updated. Then, you call this function in your WFT, and attach the files in that processing. That way, tagging can still be your start task, and should run immediately. If you put it in an external task, then the user will have to perform an explicit action to bring up the tagging interface.
Jonathon
Interwoven Developer
Allstate, Inc.