Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Capacity of folders on DMS
System
Hello good morning,
I can limit the capacity of storage of folders. We have mounted DMS and we want that the personal folders of the users do not exceed 1 gb. This can be done?
thanks for your time
Regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
Do you mean that you would like to limit the number of document folders owned by a user per database?
Migrateduser
Hi ,
What I need is to limit the capacity of storage of a folder, that is to say, that does not let put but of 1 gb of data.
It knows what I say to him?
thank you very much
Regards
jny
Sorry, but I'm still not very clear on your objective: are you trying to limit the number of documents added to a folder? Is that what you mean by the data size? Document folders can only contain references to document objects.
Migrateduser
Hi ,
But or less he is that, I want that the single folder admits documents until these do not happen of a total of 1 gb.
I have explained myself well?
thanks
jny
I think I understand now. You would like to be able to tally up the file size contained in the folder. If the total number of documents added up to greater than the target file size limit, then you would disallow anymore documents added into this folder.
What you could do is in your Wrapper command, check the file size of the physical document, plus the file size of each currently contained document. If the totoal file size exceeds your target limit, then disable the command (and perhaps popup a warning box, etc. to inform the end-user).
Migrateduser
Hi ,
If he is that what I want to do.
As I can do it?
Not well since I can do it, if it could help me to do it
Thanks very much
Regards
Ricardo
new_report_3.rptdesign