Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Is it possible to change logged on user in ccpro
garuada
Hi All,
We need to display the different name in modified by column in CCpro, other than login id.
Currently we are reading the all users from ldap and displaying the uids, but we want to display the first name in the modified by column in CCPro.
Please advise us..
thanks in advance
new user
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
There is no way to do this in TeamSite 6.1 or 6.5 using the UI toolkit. You would have to change the JSP pages that are showing this user id to insert your own code in for proper display. It can be done, but is not something that is supported and would most likely break after applying patches, service packs or upgrading.
garuada
Thanks for your reply.
any idea which jsp we need to change.
thanks
test.jpg
Bill Klish
I would start here:
\iw-home\httpd\webapps\content_center\ccpro\filesys\area_navigation\lists
and look at the list_directory.jsp file.
I would change this line of code: <%= file.getLastModifier().getShortName() %>
to call some function you need to write that queries your ldap to get the information you need.
Again, I will caution that this is not supported and will have to be re-applied in the future. I would think there may be a more common place to do this so you don't have to change it everywhere, since there are many places where this information is displayed (i.e. Properties, Version History, etc.). I am not familiar enough with where all the places are that this information appears, so this may not be a trivial fix.
I would recommend adding your custom function/code to the customer toolkit and referencing it that way, rather than changing that JSP too much.