Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Interfacing Varray returned by pl/sql function
Sbardeo
Hi,
I am returning varray from the PL/SQL block and want to bind it with perl array variable but unable to do that. Please tell me how should I do it.
Please help as it is Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards
Sachin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iw_store
Hi,
I don't know PL/SQL.
By assuming below code may help U.
For In:
use DBI qw(:sql_types);
$sth = $dbh->prepare("SELECT * from emp where ename=?");
$sth->bind_param( 1, $siteName, SQL_VARCHAR );
$sth->execute();
For inout:
My $return_val;
$sth = $dbh->prepare( "BEGIN my_proc( ?, ? ); END;" );
$sth->bind_param_inout( 2, \$return_val, 50 );
In statement handle you will get returned varray and you can get output of stmt handle into an perl array.
Edited by iw_store on 09/20/05 03:39 AM (server time).