I'm trying to think of how to explain this... I have a simple workflow instantiation screen that I'm in the process of making more complex (showing and hiding other things based on user-selected items). While it's still simple, I'm debugging and basically trying to display 120K worth of text on the workflow instantiation page. When I comment the line that's responsible for concatenating the variable that's printed out on another line, it works fine. However, when I remove the comment, the intention is for that 120K to display. Instead, the screen is skipped
despite the required fields on this form and the workflow is started.
I understand this may have been confusing, but if someone from IW engineering could address this or if anyone has any question(s) as to what the
@*#! I'm talking about, please ask.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
By the way, I miss Unix terribly.