Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Bad Request
tobias
Hi,
using TS 6.5 SP1 on Win2K3 we seem to be having a problem with TS's internal web server (in conjunction with IIS).
When I use the TS GUI and navigate to a folder containing JPG images, and I then click on the file name, the image should be displayed in a popup window, along with the smart tag bar. However, I get an error message in the popup window, saying:
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
Authorization: Negotiate YII+awYGKwYBBQUCoII+X[...]
Apache/1.3.31 Server at [servername] Port 80
where the "[...]" stands for a very long cryptic string (one line) and the "[servername]" for our project's server name.
The funny thing is that the preview works on our staging machine which is supposed to be set up the same. We've checked the IIS setting, and the httpd.conf files and made sure the settings on the production machine are the same as on the staging server. Still, the preview doesn't work.
I'd appreciate any hints or suggestions.
Tobias
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet