Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
saved search customerization
Terence
To All,
I would like to ask, does anyone know how to change the back-ground color of the saved search control???(e.g: change the white color).
Also there's sometime display a string "Last Updated on XXXX" but sometime havn't. Why???How can I know the string will display or not?
And how can I change the back-ground color of this string?
BTW, It's seem that I can change the style of the web-component in configuration manager.
But It's hard to know the exactly the component belongs to which style. Is there any docuemnts mantion that?
Thx.
Terence.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi,
WorkSite MP CSS description is available from the help pages. Click the top-right corner help on ConfigTool-><YourViewSet>->Styles page. Alternatively you can go directly to
http://<yourserver
ort>/worksitemp/onlinehelp/configEditorHelp_en/Help/styleDescriptions.htm
The saved search says 'Last Updated' string only when it is using a cached search results. By default, WSMP caches last five SavedSearch results for each user. When you come back to a previously visited saved search page, MP shows the cached page if it is available. 'Last Updated' indicates that it is not the latest data set.
-bijoy
Terence
Thank you very much.
The URL is very useful.
Thx.
Terence
chart.pdf
chartWithScript.pdf